Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your Life Purpose

Most of us have dreams and aspirations that we desire in our lives. By taking the proper steps through education & life experiences is how we potentially accomplish our dreams, aspirations, and goals. However, sometimes through these same methods, we do not achieve our personal goals; instead we find out our true purpose in life. Our true purpose in life is determined by God. I myself have many desires to accomplish many things. I have accomplished some of those things, some things I'm still pursuing, but the unknown is also what continues to drive me. God has a purpose for everyone. This does not mean that my purpose will be bestowed upon me by doing nothing and expecting God to give me what I want. I have to work hard for what I want, but through that work, I believe, that I will have placed before me those opportunities that will define my purpose.
You too have a purpose in life. You too must take steps that will help determine what that purpose in life is. However, God has the ultimate decision. So don't live your life not pursuing your personal goals, because if you do, then you will never be able to know truly what your life purpose will be. Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay blessed.

1 comment:

RadicalENT MGMT said...

This simply put blog for the month of January is much needed to start the New Year! Great Job Sis! Happy New Year Folks and LIVE for your purpose.